hover animation preload

1 Corinthians 13
by Estee in ,

When I was trying to decide what to name this blog, I kept going back to a line in 1 Corinthians 13. "Through a mirror dimly" is where I constantly find myself on my faith journey. Usually, I'm somewhere between faith and doubt - in a muddy area where I can't help but ask questions that lead to more questions. And from what I've learned so far, this a usually a good place to be though it is frustrating at times. We don't and can't know all there is to know, yet. But to me that doesn't mean we don't stop wondering. This blog will probably be full of questions that I will never quite answer, but I hope you will have fun questioning with me.

1 Corinthians 13:11-13

When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became an adult, I put an end to childish ways. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known. And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment